The license of the Ministry of industry and trade with preliminary approval in Rosprirodnadzor for pine nuts is required only according to the HS codes:
0802905000 OTHER PINE NUTS, FRESH OR DRIED, PEELED OR UNPEELED, WITH OR WITHOUT SKIN
0811903900 FRUITS AND NUTS, OTHER THAN TROPICAL, WHETHER OR NOT HEAT-TREATED IN WATER OR STEAM, FROZEN, WITH ADDED SUGAR OR OTHER SWEETENING SUBSTANCES, WITH A SUGAR CONTENT OF LESS THAN 13 WT.%
0811909500 OTHER FRUITS AND NUTS, WHETHER OR NOT HEATED IN WATER OR STEAMED, FROZEN, WITHOUT ADDED SUGAR OR OTHER SWEETENING SUBSTANCES
The RPN conclusion is issued for 15 working days. It is fed to the Central office. No fee is charged.
According to the documents to Rosprirodnadzor you need:
1. a Copy of the Contract + Addendum + specification indicating the type of pine nut
2. A copy of the INN
3. A copy of the Contract of lease / sale (certificate of ownership) forest area
4. a Copy of the forest development Project + a positive conclusion of the state expert examination
5. a Copy of the Forest Declaration ( in accordance with the development project)
6. A copy of the Report on the use of forests
7. In case the applicant is not a supplier: a copy of the contract of purchase and sale of pine nuts from supplier + invoices
8. Passport for the batch of collected nuts, this is one of the documents certifying the legality of harvesting. Harvesting is performed and confirmed according to the Order of July 2, 2014 N 298 on approval Of the procedure for harvesting, processing, storage and use of forest plant seeds
The document is valid for 1 year.