The license of the Ministry of industry and trade with preliminary approval in Rosprirodnadzor for some types of raw stones is required only according to the HS codes:
2530900001 AMBER; AGGLOMERATED AMBER; JET (BLACK AMBER)
7103100001 JADE, UNTREATED OR SIMPLY SAWN, SPLIT OR ROUGHED
7103100009 OTHER PRECIOUS STONES (EXCEPT FOR DIAMONDS) AND SEMI-PRECIOUS, UNPROCESSED OR SIMPLY SAWN, SPLIT OR ROUGHED, OTHER THAN JADE
The RPN conclusion is issued for 40 working days. If you apply in Moscow, the time limit is reduced to 30 working days due to the lack of coordination with the territorial authority. No fee is charged.
According to the documents to Rosprirodnadzor you need:
1. Contract + specification
2. Documents certifying the legality of production mineral raw material:
- a copy of the license for the right to use the subsoil plot, including:
— information from the project documentation for the development of deposits on the scope of work, the timing of the start and completion of work
— information about the state and changes in reserves of solid minerals (form no. 5-gr)
- information on the fulfillment of the conditions for the use of mineral resources in the production of solid minerals" (form no. 2-LS)
— information about the movement of stocks of exported mineral raw materials, prepared by the user of subsurface resources
- acts of gross samples, in case if the exported mineral raw material is extracted during a geological study for the purpose of approving its reserves (according to the rules of subsoil protection, approved by the resolution of Gosgortehnadzor dated 06.06.2003 No. 71).
3. expert opinion:
- assessment of compliance with NRB-99/2009 (radiation safety standards) from the center for hygiene and epidemiology,
- absence in the exported material of precious metals and precious stones, toxic, explosive substances (compiled in accordance with Annex No. 2 to the order of the MPR of Russia dated 11.05.2001 No. 406 "on approval of experts on the assessment of rocks, collectible and paleontological samples, non-ferrous stones»)
4. copies of identification documents of legality of ownership mineral raw materials (purchase and sale agreements with the subsurface user, acts of acceptance and transfer, and commodity invoices).
The document is valid for 1 year.